Latest: Costume problems and a solution
Previously published in Cartoozine
Other new, web-enhanced Tips for Lazy Buggers:
- Bullshit makes the Web go 'round
- Use your computer! Use it!
Remastered old Tips for Lazy Buggers
- Dump Da Dialogue!.
Old Tips, at my old site, with bad scans embedded in a crude web interface, but still of some interest:
These old strips were not created for the Web, and it shows in the scan quality and lettering. One day, I'll re-scan, if I'm not too lazy...
- Border omission and its consequences
- Great big gobs of black
- Perspective and how to avoid using it. Please note:this
strip is split in three parts
- The dangers of brush use. split in two parts
- The why's and wherefore's of error correction.
- "Interesting" lay-outs
- Character design vol. 1 . Split in three parts
- Character design vol. 2
- The Mouthless Mouthpiece
- Monochromes with special thanks to Matt Madden for suggesting the topic
More installments will follow.
Listing of my many other comics
Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan daily humorous fantasy comic
© 1996-2001 Reinder Dijkhuis.